What can Heinz performance do for you?
- Programming & tuning motormanagement systems (chiptuning, OBD, BDM, …)
- Exhaustsystems (Akrapovic, Eisenmann, Milltek, Bastuck, …)
- Sound tuning and active sound systems (V8 sound on a diesel car)
- Brake kits (Brembo, Movit, AP, Ferodo, …)
- Suspension (KW, Eibach, Billstein, H&R, …)
- Improved clutches (Sachs)
- DPF off
Heinz Performance has been active in improving the “performance” of your car for more than 25 years.
Their goal is to increase your driving pleasure. This may mean different things for different people. They will improve your car based on your desires and requests. This could be:
– Increased safety (such as easy insertion when entering a highway)
– More horse power
– More torque
– Less consumption
– Increased driving pleasure
Heinz pays attention to every detail. Thanks to their 25 year’s experience, they know what excellence means. They know the potential of your car and how to safely optimize it. As every driver is different, every car is different, even though it could be the same type of car,their individual approach makes the difference. That is why they are working ona package that is tailored to the data that they measure on our specialized test dyno and matches your needs as a driver.
RACING is the birthplace of developments in the automotive industry, which is where Anthony Kumpen comes in the picture. He has been at the top of the international car racing scene for more than 20 years, with 10 Belgian titles, Vice World Champion FIA GT, six-time winner of the Zolder 24h, winner of the Spa 24h, European NASCAR champion 2014 and so on.
The collaboration between Heinz Performance and Anthony Kumpen ensures that their branch in Hasselt teams up with the most successful racing team from Belgium, PK Carsport. In this respect, Anthony and his racing team are responsible for developments in Heinz Performance.
A technical structure to win:
– Static power Dyno
– 4×4 roller hydraulic power dyno
– Original diagnostic equipment for BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, VW, Opel …
– All kinds of high-tech measuring equipment
– Specialist race engineers and race mechanics
– Qualified automotive tuning engineers
This makes from Heinz Performance Hasselt the only site in Belgium that has a static engine dyno, a 4×4 hydraulic roller power dyno, a full race structure (including highly skilled engineers and technicians).
At Heinz the goal is to win. And to win you have to innovate. They are looking for solutions to meet your expectations and improve the performance of your car.
The experience of Heinz Performance in “tuning” and improving the performance of your car, along with our race team, provides a creative team able to handle every challenge.
So yes, it’s fair to say at Heinz they have the same passion as you!
More information at heinz-performance.com