We would like to thank you for your interest in covering the 2017 Runball Rally!
To apply for credentials, the assigning Editor/Producer must fill out the following online application form. If you are a freelance journalist, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Photographers must also be on assignment. If you are not the assigning Editor/Producer or are a freelance journalist or photographer, please forward this form to the appropriate person to be completed.
Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are also more then welcome to our events but they will not have full area access and must stay behind the crush barriers at all times.
Please note the following:
1. Requests for accreditation will only be considered if submitted via this official online process with the online application form completed accordingly. Application requests sent by email will not be accepted.
2. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials. Market Researchers, Analysts, Marketing / Advertising firms, etc. are not included in the Runball Rally definition of legitimate media. If you fall into this category, but are a contributor to an outlet that meets our qualifications, you must be on assignment, and provide a Letter of Assignment from your Editor.
3. Press Credential Applications should be filled out as soon as possible, and no later than may 5th, 2016. No Applications will be considered after this date, and walk-up requests will not be granted.
4. Once your application is complete, please allow Runball Rally, 25 complete business days to consider your request.
5. Runball Rally reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
6. If you attended Runball Rally 2017 as an accredited journalist, you must have submitted your coverage by July 1, 2017 to be in good standing. Note also if you were awarded Interview, Photo and/or Video credentials for 2016, and your submitted coverage didn’t actually include all of the events you had access to, this will affect your ability to receive Interview, Photo and/or Video credentials going forward. It is your responsibility to confirm with the Runball Rally that your coverage was received. If you have covered Runball Rally in the past but recently changed media affiliation, accreditation is subject to Runball Rally approval of the applicant’s affiliation. Your past work as an accredited journalist will be taken into account upon assessment of your application.